- To express myself....my emotions,achievements,frustrations.It helps me in venting out.In 2009 when I started writing this blog,this was the only idea.
- As I realised people like my posts I tried to put in real life scenarios about health conditions to make them aware of what I wished to convey without making it a boring article.
- It also helped me in reaching out to a bigger client base ( though that wasn't the original idea).People who read it and who could relate with me chose to be my patients.So it became a inadvertent marketing tool.
- In Gurgaon we have a net savvy population where people leave online comments about doctors as per their perception,which is correct sometime and not so correct other times.So if I have a online site where I can tell my side of story if need be it helps.
- LASTLY I WRITE BECAUSE I LOVE TO WRITE.......EVEN IF THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE PERSON TO READ WHAT I WROTE STILL I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN AS MANY POSTS AS IT IS FOR ME.(EVEN GOOGLE AD DOESN'T HAVE A PLACE ON MY BLOG....WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR ME WITH SO MUCH OF TRAFFIC)
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
The Reason why I blog post
Today I am elated about my blog.A patients mother complimented me for this blog.She said she enjoyed it and of course that made my day.Then while sitting in my OPD I was net surfing myself in google ......and found a guy called Dilip had posted a comment in one of the popular Gurgaon blog.That gentleman had a very weird suspicion.......was it me who was writing my blogs despite being a busy doctor.He wants someone to give a testimony that it is me who writes it for myself.It irritated me 10% but 90% I was all smiles.Just like when you are a teenager and if boy passes a remark you tend to get irritated but at the same time you smile mouth in cheek if the comment has been a complimentary one.
Now the reasons why I write are